Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Polls


Alrighty, the results are up for the watermelon poll:

5o% love watermelon!
25% could eat just watermelon for the rest of their lives!
Traitors! Only one person hates watermelon. (Not including me.) That's terrible.
And only 13 people voted on this poll! Can you believe that? I know more people have looked at my blog than 13. 13 stinking votes! Come on! That is totally lame!
So, now the new and improved post is up. You, my gentle readers, get to help choose the name my new Flip video camera shall bear. I expect more of you this time! Everybody vote, or I will throw a big fit. You don't have to be a blogger or have a blogger identity, you just select your option of choice and press the big button that says, "Vote."
P.S. I afraid I have spoken too soon. Yes, I eat my words. The poll widget isn't working. *sigh* maybe in a couple of days.

1 COMMENTS:

Gabby said...

Oh Ophelia you are so funny. I voted i could eat watermelon for the rest of my life. But you know us MacDonald`s =D