Thursday, October 9, 2008

Politics! Politics Politics!

Take my advice and take a look at this video. It is quite fascinating. I love learning about our economy, but at the same time, it's kind of depressing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4"
If you did look at it, I thank you. If you looked at it and said,"Oh no, she wants me to watch 10 minutes of polictical babble" and you did it anyway, I am proud of you. If you said, "Oh no, she wants me to watch 10 minutes of polictical babble" and promptly looked at my more interesting posts, I want you to know that I am frowning darkly at you. If you didn't even consider looking at it, I'm glaring. Okay, so maybe not. But know that it is worth your time to watch.
Wait, nevermind. I didn't just type any of that, because this is not one of those blogs that is constantly making a political statement. I think. Sigh.

2 COMMENTS:

Jare said...

I can feel your glare though the screen!

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sophia,
Sorry I don't have to watch the 10 minute babble political movie for I have to start Geometry, which trust me is not much better than Algebra. ja ja!

ANNA