Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fan Club

My dear, hopefully forgiving readers, I know I have already posted this, but those of you who haven't commented on it, please do so now. You see, I have been awfully lazy and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED this post. Do forgive me.
But it is coming soon. In fact, I shall go start it right... about... NOW.


YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO: The fourth Reluctant Dragon Fan Club meeting.

HOW: Simply comment below with a blogger name or nickname or something and list one "hidden talent" or completely random skill of yours, such as Champion Burger-Flipper, (You get the picture, right?)

WHY: So that I can write you into the next Reluctant Dragon Fan Club Meeting! That everyone who desire to "attend" will be satisfied.
P.S. You simply must read my other RDFC posts or this whole thing won't make any sense at all. Here they are:
#1.
#2
#3
#3.5

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I commented on the last one.. :) My hidden talent is subtlely annoying other people.

Calico Zak said...

I was reading the other RDFC posts and it was(you may take this as a compliment) a bit odd. ;)
My hidden talent is making people smile with my humor which differs from CRUEL since of humor to the dry subtle English style of humor.

~Calico Zak
PS my Nick Name would be Calico Zak

Emily Ann said...

I would love to be part of your fan club... my hidden talent is *ahem* I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Cjay said...

Hi,
I am just passing through and I saw your fan club, My talent is playing musical instruments. I cannot find my hidden talent. It is hidden too well. My name is Jeff

your mother said...

I think it's very safe to say I am the original and most emphatic of all your fans. As your number one fan, I feel entitled to be a little demanding. I really wish you would put a thingy on your sidebar with all my favorite ooooold posts. I hate having to hunt around for them.

My hidden talent is that I can blow cute little spit bubbles off the end of my tongue (without even eating soap.) Also, I can pick up dirty laundry from the floor by grasping it with my toes, flinging it up into the air, and catching it.

Love,
your mother