Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SPLUFF!

SPLUFF! Spluff.

Spluff. It is the melodiac sound of...



A cream pie hitting you in the face!
My friend, Quipster. came up with that particular onomatopoeia. Many thanks. I'm addicted to saying it. If I had more time, I think I would bake a cream pie exclusively for the pleasure of spluffing some hapless soul in the face with it.
Speaking of time, I don't have much of that elusive stuff to spend blogging. So, go read Problematic's awesome blog. She does things like waltz in the rain and ponder the meaning of gummy bears.
Besides, if you read my blog too much longer, you're liable to get hit in the face with a cream pie.

3 COMMENTS:

Jare said...

Which would be marvelously fun. Yes, Problematic is a awesome blogger, go see her in action!

Qwip said...

I bet you looked up how to spell onomatopoeia... :P

Natasha Atkerson said...

Please check out my blog if any of you get the chance! www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Its a hodge podge of stuff, but mostly modesty/fashion/beauty!
Be sure to drop me a comment, or become a follower!