Sunday, November 15, 2009

Music and Worship

This is the only version of Paul Balouche/Brenton Brown's Glorious I could find on youtube. I love this song! It was really cool to be able to see both writers perform this song separately and see their different takes on the same song.

Last night, we also got to see Newworldson which was crazy awesome. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the performance. Here's one of the songs we got to hear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKGOnAQllP0&feature=channel

Concerts are so amazing, amazing, amazing.

Comment tag (If you read this, you've gotta comment) : Who performed at the last concert you went to?

9 COMMENTS:

Emily Ann said...

The last concert I went to was at my state's, state fair. And I saw Jeremy Camp.

Lady June Whimsy said...

Uh... Brenton Brown, that one other guy, and Newworldson.

Jare said...

Ummm, Laura Story, Brenton Brown...can't remember the other guys name...

I wish that we had stayed for the concert at CMS. bother

Qwip said...

I saw Abney Park. Which was great.

Willis said...

Casting Crowns Matt Redman. The one before that was better, Kutless, Disciple, Stellar Kart, and Esterlyn

Bridget said...

Gaelic Storm. <3 <3

Peach said...

Newworldson, scruffy teddybear, al capone, etc. That concert was so amazing, amazing.---P

Lady June Whimsy said...

The concert was brilliant. I wish I had a time machine to go back and see it again!.

I choose you, Pikachu! Ophelia, you are hereby awarded the Favorite Blog Award. Visit It's Raining to collect your prize!

Your Mother said...

Ophie dear,

I wish I could have gone with you and Dad and Bracie to the concert. I would have loved worshipping beside you with thousands of other believers. I guess I'll be just about as blessed if we do the same thing here at home. I'm so glad I have kids who can help lead me in worship! Lovelovelove you!

Hmmm, the last concert I went to was Manhattan Transfer. My, was it absolutely amazing. Those people are musicians of the first water. (I must admit to some agism here: I was even more impressed that they could produce concert-energy like that at age 60 something! I hope I can be like that!)

Love,
Your Mother