Saturday, October 31, 2009

Between the pages...





I guess you could say I am stuck between the pages of Brisingr right now.

Stuck. Absorbed. Submerged. Immersed. Enthralled.


Whatever you want to say, I am enjoying it!


I am sure my fellow readers understand my state of being at the moment. Perhaps even enough to forgive this Very Short blog post.
Oh how difficult it is to try and finish Murder in the Cathedral (T.S. Eliot, for my literature discussion) when that epic book is calling! However, by sheer force of willpower, I shall accomplish it.
After I finish this chapter.

4 COMMENTS:

Cinnamey said...

Hehe, I so understand, I had the same problem!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*giggle* I am glad you like the book. =D

Jare said...

Yes you are finally reading it! Now I can talk about it and not worry about giving anything away...corse...I don't really remember all of it now...ah well. =P