Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yipppeeeeee!!!


Huzzah! Hooray! Hurrah! Cheers!

To me. I finished my speech that was due a month (oh, wait, a year) ago and now I get to read Brisinger! You see, only a month after Brisinger came out, Mom bought it for Bracie and I. She looked us deeply in the eyes and said,


"You can read this only after you write a speech."

And I've been through a year and about 5 speech topics, but I finally found one that worked and I wrote it.

Now I am going to curl up on my bed, wearing fuzzy socks and sipping hot chocolate and listening to epic music...

After I cite about a million sources in MLA format. Bleh. Research essay classes are joy smushing. Anywho, if I have to cite resources, I might as well do it in fuzzy socks.

What are your reading habits? Nooks?

6 COMMENTS:

Hannah Nicole said...

Brisingr was my FAVORITE of the Inheritance Cycle (so far). Enjoy it!

I like to turn some classical music on and turn all the lights off in my room except for my lamp, and curl up on my bed with some tea. :)

Love & Blessings,

Hannah

Gabby said...

Hope you like the book! I loved it.

Calico Zak said...

Generally I turn on the LOTR soundtrack and sit *somewhere* to read.

And for what I read, I read Henty, Ballantyne, Rosemary Sutcliff(not so much anymore), JC Ryle, and Douglas Bond.

~Calico Zak

Calico Zak said...

And I award You

~Calico
Zak

Anonymous said...

I have to wati until I am 15 to read it. =D But anyway...I hope you enjoy it. =D

God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen

Tom Bailey said...

Fuzzy socks like these remind of of people that wear them with holloween costumes. Very funny blog. I connected through another blog. I like the idea of your blog.

Read mine and see what you think.