Sunday, October 25, 2009

Modern Marian#1:

Bring back capes! (made by the wonderful Rowena @RandomJotdowns) Here are some of my pictures for a Modern Marian clothing (does anyone else dislike the word fashion?)


Alright, so perhaps the outfit without the cape will do just fine.
The below picture is of moi gracefully jumping off the wrong side of my horse. Way to go me. Chess doesn't mind, the angel.







This picture is very blurry, but it caught my fancy.







And of course I had to have the boot/knife picture. It is essential to Marian. =D










If feels very odd to simply post pictures of just me, so here's a picture of Lib (excuse me, I mean Rowena,) Peach, and Bracie. The ever marvelous Kei is taking the photo.

Photo credit: All of the blurry ones were taken by Bracie (don't worry, she'll readily admit to that. It's all our camera's fault.) and all of the nice ones were taken by Kei.

5 COMMENTS:

hi said...

You look fabulous! (LOL on the word "fashion" ;) The outfit is just perfect - I especially love the top, boots and necklace. :)

Marian said...

Cool outfit! Love the top & cape!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to bawl.
You are SO LUCKY!!!!!
THOSE CLOTHES! ACK! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BELONG IN THE MEDIEVAL WORLD!!

Calico Zak said...

People get obsessed with knives to easily--like my older brother.

~Calico Zak

Bridget said...

I love the word fashion, actually... =]

You look gorgeous, btw. Really really love the boots.