Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry!

As you may have noticed, I forgot to tag anyone for that last tag.

This is difficult, for I have no idea who has already completed it! It seems to be going around with alarming rapidity!
I shall tag:
Gabrielle

Bekah

Lizzy


I am on a Veggie Tales craze, and I thought I might as well drag you all along with me. That's one of the great things about having younger siblings: you get to go back and watch all the videos you saw as a Little. Or maybe I'm just weird.
If you can believe it, I am working hard to commit this one to memory.

3 COMMENTS:

Hannah Nicole said...

I LOVE PIZZA ANGEL!!!

Larry is so awesome...:P

Jare said...

I love that song!
Its in my top five of favorites (along with the Belley button song)

You should make something to put on your sidebar to show your love for veggie tales. If you made one I would put it on RJD

*hint hint*

Bridget said...

Eric and Isaac and I were trying to sing this through awhile ago but we couldn't remember all the lyrics. ;]