Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August Tags:

I believe this is called the Hopeless Romantic tag. I was tagged by Libby, of all people. Please excuse me while I murder her.

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband?
Loves God with all his heart, soul, mind, and strength. After that, TALL.
Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
I really, really like Libby's answer on this one. Shall I quote it?
"Yeah, but that’s because they are fictional-not real =P" Peter Pan. Yeah, I am going to marry Peter Pan. I don't know!!! Okay, an earnest response would be Malcolm from George MacDonald's Malcolm. But Curdie is awesome. And so is Alec Forbes of Howglen.
Where do you want your wedding?Somewhere---------over the rainbow!
What are your views on courtship?
Well, what is your definition of courtship? If it means doing things in groups, fine.
What are your views on your first kiss?
Let's just say it will be really easy for me to wait for it.
Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
Nope. I don't feel as though a medal band increases the strength of my convictions.
Do you have or want a hope chest? I hope to get one, but not necessarily because of the connection with marriage. I do have a box of special memories.
Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
If I get married, I will, and I shall actually wear the veil over my face, like you are supposed to. That's where the tradition lies.
What kind of wedding dress do you want?
A white one.
What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Calla Lilies.
What do you want to name one of your daughters?
I don't know.
What do you want to name one of your sons?
Ransom.
Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
That's a little vague.
What music do you want to play at your wedding?
Solveig's Song.
Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yes, but at fourteen, I want romance to stay comfortably between the pages of a book.
Here is a video for you, if you didn't want to have to read that tag.


I regret to inform you that I cannot do the Favorite Historical Figure tag, because I cannot pick just one figure to do it with.

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

That is funny.

Keilah said...

I LOVE your "Kiss" answer!

Smiles,
Kei

Willis said...

I have awarded you :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the "TALL" answer!! :P

Ivorydancer said...

Yes... My brother LOVES guns!