Saturday, August 1, 2009

Face Painting:


Today, I let a hoard of happy little children paint my face and arms. It was a merry time. From experience, I know that it is much more fun to paint someone's face than it is to be painted. Seriously, for a very short time period in my life, I wanted to be a face painter.

But...

Now, getting home and washing the paint off my face, I realize that the red color does not wash. It is still faintly blotchy red. So, since I had a lovely red smiley face on one cheek, I now look as though I am very bad at applying blush.

However, I am consoled with the fact that they had a jolly good time. What's your good deed of the day?

7 COMMENTS:

Willis said...

I did worship

Jare said...

And that those little girls think the world of you for sitting for that, You are stronger them me Oph.

I don't think I have done a good deed for the day. Maybe by telling Mrs.P that she looked 18 was a deed.

-L

Hannah Nicole said...

Wow. You are SO brave!

But yeah, it's more fun to paint someone's face than to have your own face painted.

Hannah

Hannah Nicole said...

Oh, but for my good deed yesterday, I watched some kids AND helped our church/youth group raise some money at a festival all day. (from 9-5)

Hannah

Corissa Tahtinen said...

Oh, my gravy!!!
That happened to me when I babysat these two little girls!
They made me half black and half white with blue and green splotches! Then they made me wash it off because it was too scary!
::laughs::

Anonymous said...

Fun for them^^
I helped Mum as always with the housework... she is so tired lately! Ö

Calico Zak said...

My good deed of the day: I walked up to the Walgreens twice