Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Construction:


To lighten my ANNOYANCE at blogger, here is a joke, courtesy of Giles, my little brother:

First Person: "Hey, wanna hear a construction joke?"

Second Person: "Sure!"

First Person: "Sorry, I'm still working on it."

Hysterical laughter erupts from the crowd. Of course.

But seriously, folks.
The layout of this blog is kind of weird at the moment because I am tryingItalic to turn it into a three column layout. However, it does the irritating thing where it puts a sidebar thingamajig under the header instead of in the SIDEbar. Hmph.

Anyone know how to fix this?

3 COMMENTS:

Calico Zak said...

Yes I sorta do.
here's a link
it'll tell ya how to fix it.
And in reply to your comment on me blog; Oooh!
Contra! Square! Swing! Line! You mean there's more!
Well actually there was Swing but they weren't teaching on that one.
I think they were reels mostly.
The only names of dances I can remember are The grand March and The Virginia Reel.

~Calico Zak

Calico Zak said...

Sorry
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/145-how-to-get-a-3-column-template.html
~CZ

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't help you there. But I did laugh a lot at the joke! It just caught me off guard. Very funny.