Monday, August 24, 2009

A couple nights ago, Bracie was studying a book, How to Win Scholarships for College.

It was fascinating, I assure you.


Anyway, I was writing a quirky story, which completely absorbed my attention. Words tumbled out of my inspired mind like, uh, ink from a pen. I wrote so fast that I kept tearing the paper of my composition notebook with my pen's nib. Etc. Etc.

Bracie, who wanted to take notes but who had forgotten paper, said,

"Hey Oph, will you write something down for me?"

Me: "Mmmm-Hmmm." Still planning the next sentence of my story in my mind, I turned to another page.

Bracie: "Put down S.A.T.-"

Me: "Mmmmm-Hmmm"

Bracie: testing.org"

Me: "Mmmm-Hmmm."

Then, I looked down at my paper. I had absentmindedly written:

EssayTeaTesting.org

Yeah. Smart, huh?

4 COMMENTS:

Cinnamey said...

Hehehe, that is so funny! And so something I would do to. It's good to know I'm not the only one.... =)

Willis said...

I'm going to type that and see what I get

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

Anonymous said...

I simply admire you, girl! I had a good laugh.