Friday, December 4, 2009

Pizza Pranks #1


Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours. ~Doug Larson

If you establish pizza as your dinner, you establish it as a goal, yes?

Which is alright. If you don't let it deprive you of interesting detours. Any experienced mischief maker will tell you that pranks are (at the very least) interesting detours.

So cometh a series of posts. I call "101 ways to make life miserable, Oops! I mean interesting, for pizza boys." By writing this series, I hope to provide some excitement in dreary routine. I promise to fill your mind with some delightful ideas which can be practised on your local pizza person.

Let's establish that by pizza boy, I mean the-person-who-shows-up-at-the-door-bearing-Italian-bread-circles-topped-with-tomato-sauce-and-other-such-deliciousness, be they man, woman, boy, or girl.

The inspiration for this fantastic scheme was provided when, two days ago, we ordered out for pizza and the world's Most Boring Pizza Dude in the history of the universe delivered the food.
Bracie, Gabby, and I looked long and hard at each other and decided that something had to change. Break the monotony! Salvage these humans from dullness! Provided a spark of hilarity!

You. Be the change. When I post Pizza Pranks, dare to detour! Hurrah! Huzzah! And all that.

9 COMMENTS:

j said...

I look forward to this. :)

Jare said...

Wait. I'm dying to know if you did something...and if you did...PLEASE tell me that you got it on video! =)

I can't wait for your next post!

Marian said...

Looking forward to this, too... =D

Vellvin said...

This sounds like you had some fun.
Blessings,
Vellvin.

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, awesome!! I can't wait to hear some detours...

~Kendra

Qwip said...

I've seen that Boring Pizza Dude many times before. He must get around.

Your Mother said...

Dear Ophie,
What I really want to know is...Is the reason you have foregone telling everyone of the aforementioned pizza prank because you wouldn't want your mother to read about it on the www? Hmmmm?

This demands further inquiry.

Love (and I'll be heading to your room shortly to firmly administer some of this love, should the need arise),

Your Mother

Natasha Atkerson said...

Hmm...sounds interesting. I think you aren't aloud to have a personality if you "do" pizza delivery. Or a brain for that matter....NO! I am Not a pizza delivery person!

Gurtrude said...

Okey......LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!!!