Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Excuses.

Ahem. Following this announcement, let it hereby be known that the author of this blog, (in name, Ophelia. [But I'm sure you all knew that.]) is taking the following weeks off of blogging to do the following:

Making utterly ridiculous (and hopefully delightful) movies.
Writing dramatic and tragic short stories. Okay, so maybe there'll be a couple slightly humorous ones.
Polishing her school work
Reading the Grapes of Wrath
Riding her lovely horses through the snow
Romping with her magnificent (and maybe smelly) doggies through the mud
Caroling until someone throws tomatoes
Stuffing her face with holiday baked goods
Wishing random persons a Merry Christmas
Putting together presents
Slapping together strange and mysterious and likely awe striking Christmas crafts for her siblings to do

And altogether banging people on the head with Christmas cheer until they join her or perish.

This isn't to say she will not post. Hopefully that will happen. Hopefully. But rather to state that Christmas is taking precedence over the internet, which is right and good and proper.

5 COMMENTS:

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, okay, have a very merry Christmas!

~Kendra

Jare said...

Alrighty! Have fun banging your peeps on the head...oh wait...would that include me...?

*gulp*


*grin*

Peach said...

You are altogether welcome to bonk me with your cheer- I'm all for it, my dear! Personally, though, I think we should bring the tomatoes and throw them at the people for whom we are caroling. It adds so much to the festive spirit. ---P

Eleni said...

Wow, have fun. I will be doing some of the same such as romping with my doggie and caroling, but also wishing I could ride a horse in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! :D