Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hullo.


Yessssss-sir-ee-bob-I-am-back!
That lovely picture is me smooching my former turtle. P.T. was released back into the wild sometime in spring. He is probably having a lot of fun without me. What a depressing thought.
I shall attempt to post slightly more regularly, but let's face it: it's summer and I have stuff to do, like, well, live! Not, of course, that I am not grateful for all the miracles of modern invention. I am simply relishing swimming, and riding, and writing (with a pencil) and running, and drawing, and all those other primitive activities.

2 COMMENTS:

Jare said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Could you tell Bracie that I DID do a post on favorite female characters - you just have to scroll down aways? :)
Thanks!
I can't view the QUILT blog, so I can't tell her.