Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thirteen is a blessed number


Ha!
HA!!!
We can fit thirteen people in one Taco Time booth. We are also very good at convincing waitresses to take pictures for us. My family is on the right, and the H's (pronouced with a distinctive Scottish accent, especially because this picture was taken after the Highland games) are on the left. I am the one in the back with the cheesy grin.
Anywho, can you fit thirteen people in one small booth?
P.S. Bracie is being self concious of the fact that her head is blocking about half of the family. So she says sorry.

8 COMMENTS:

Jare said...

That is extremly Awesome.
Now I want to try it. 'Course, 13 is close to 11 and thats whats in our family.
Mmmmmm...

-Laughin' Lib

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo.

What where you doing that day?

eburgboy said...

I thought Bracie was your mom :)

Anonymous said...

wow. that's talent.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I want to try it but there's only nine people in my family.

Gray said...

A- we were going to the Highland Games! Stopping at Taco time seemed very un-ethnic. But we had fun!

My mom is the small bit of forehead right behind me. =(

Peach said...

Stupendous...I was just thinking about this the other day, b/c I heard that the Buckley Logger Days just happened, and it reminded me of the Highland games last year!

Anonymous said...

Great picture!! Made me laugh. :D