Saturday, July 25, 2009

Greetings!

I am back from camp! Hopefully I shall put together some of the (few) videos I took while there sometime (soon.)

Going away and not being able to access technology for a week has increased my enthusiasm for blogging. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

And I know you've all been working on your Weird is the New Normal photos while I was gone, right? RIGHT? RIGHT???? I have Daddy's picture already, and I think I am going to post entries as they come. What say you?

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

What say I? Welcome back! :D
I assume you had a good time...? =)

Willis said...

Welcome back, but I must keep the formalities short. So I can get back to the mad scientist, and the crazy computer tech. To help them in any way I can, or maybe I just don’t want to blog any more. So I closed my blog to the world.