Monday, September 29, 2008

Experimental Photography...








If you will remember, question #3 was, "Will I have to carry a camera around?" I was wary of this, because I have several friends who always take beautiful pictures. I don't know how they do this, but I do know that my pictures wouldn't compare.
And I answered myself with, "Oh I'll just filch some off of my friends, who are excellent photographers."
But... I tried it! (insert round of applause) Yes me, I actually walked around with a camera for almost a whole day taking pictures, and I am, I'll admit, slightly pleased with the results. I still know, they don't compare, but I'm satisfied.

These ones are of me, pretending that I'm stuck inside of a mirror. Later, if I feel like it, I'll post some more pictures, but at this moment in my existence, I think I am better at making movies.

Lead actress: Bracie

Camera crew: Ophelia (me!)

1 COMMENTS:

Keilah said...

Great Job! I can't wait to see more from you!!

Love,
Kei